Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Beginning of a new year!  Already two closings scheduled for buyers to close on new homes for them.

Husband leaving on Thursday for his annual trip to Pennsylvania.  His youngest son lives there.  I'll keep the dogs, keep the home fires burning and plan for a very "sweet" 2014.

Can't believe how much snow and how cold it is here in Iowa.  Showed one of those homes south of Washington, Iowa on Saturday and it was bitter cold.

Working on a new "red" square dance skirt for Feb. 4.  That is the Rapid Eights sponsored "heart dance."  I did post a picture of my new "prairie skirt" or also known as my Santa Fe skirt.  I will post it here also.

If you are looking for a new home, please contact me at 319-631-2092 or clark.stackhouse@gmail.com.
Interest rates are creeping up so this is the time to buy.  Please contact me:  Roberta Stackhouse, Ambrose and Associates, 250 12th Avenue, #150; Coralville, Iowa 52241.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Here is my lacey Santa Fe skirt:

No comments: